VPROVE Rhodiola Power Cream review | Jolse

By Mary María - April 18, 2017


Hi dears!

Jolse is a online shopping distributor which has been established on 2012 in South Korea.
They supplies makeup, skincare, body, hair and nail care products to many customers around the world. They are gradually expanding kinds of items and brands & distributing channels. A trustworthy company which delivers korean culture, beauty and excellent products. Free shipping worldwide!


I was recently given the challenge of trying out a new cream to me with this VPROVE product and jumped on board. The weather of my city is crazy: foggy and rainy in the morning, in the afternoon the sun shines and at night it is very cold. And a few weeks ago we had snow... Mean spring!  I've always wanted to try the brand and was eager to see if the product would truly suit my face for this insane atmosphere.


VPROVE Rhodiola Power Cream








Features

- Protects skin stimulated by the temperature difference between indoors and outdoors.
- Cares skin dry and crisp from cold breeze and heaters.
- Magnificent moisturizing effect.
- Whitening + anti wrinkle functional cosmetic.
- Recommend skin type: sensitive skin, dry skin.
- 35 ml.
- Made in Korea.

You can check the ingredients list here.

20.98$
17.83$ 

You can buy it here.


How to use

Take an appropriate amount and apply on face evenly.
Softly tap to absorb.

South korean actor Park Bo-gum


Final thoughts

Pros: my skin is looking smooth and feeling great. I'm so pleasantly shocked and surprised at how well this product have fit into my lifestyle and skin’s needs. It used to be common for me to walk out of a morning shower to hot spots and red flares on my face that would take ages to calm down. It’s nice to find a line that actually hydrates as much as my combination skin needs, without an oily sensation. My makeup looked flawless over top and stayed that way all day. The smell is pretty good, like flowers.

Cons: wrinkle cream is the long con of skincare, a commitment to a daily routine that won’t show results for months, or even years. It’s necessary to give each product time to perform. I didn't see any whitening effect on my fair complexion, and to be honest I don't want it, I love my freckles and tanned skin on summer!


Thanks, Jolse!

What's your current skincare routine?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

36 comentarios

  1. Glad it made your skin look and feel great!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool post, dear! Beautiful product<3

    Julia Shkvo

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice product!

    blog: www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting product!
    https://altealeszczynska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot :D

    I didn't know the brand, but seems to be an amazing product!!!

    NEW OUTFIT POST | And That's How It All Started Again…
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds good and what pretty pictures too!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Korean Cosmetics are very famous :D Great post ^_^
    Follow your blog :P
    Wait for you on ---> My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this cream a lot - it really works for me especially when weather in my city can change a lot - we had today 3 seasons in only 5 hours :D My freckles are very pale but even after using a sun screen for a long time I can see them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is lovely and I am following you.
    I hope you will follow back - it is fun to meet
    new people.
    Have a good week, Mimi
    http://inmyprimetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know this brand, but really love Jolse shop! :D
    I have many korean cosmetics from there! ^-^

    Sakurakotoo ❀ ❀ ❀

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely blog design <3
    Very interesting post
    You asked for a joint observation, sure! I already! I'm waiting for you, observe!
    Have a good day :*
    Oliwia Felkel - KLIK

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post! :)
    and thanks for your comment,
    sure we can follow each other,
    i hope you follow me back <3
    http://xoxoclaudia.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, thanks for visit my blog, I'm glad that you like it!
    I'm happy to follow your blog, now waiting for you, thanks for asking! ♥

    the smell of friday ☕

    ReplyDelete
  14. Интересное средство ))

    http://evgenijamir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Post.
    I follow you please follow me back<3
    kiss
    http://www.swisstwins.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  16. That cream seems great!
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog!
    I just followed you now!!

    akiko
    www.akikohiramatsu.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm following you.
    Follow back?
    https://dailyvlife.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beyond products!!!!! Love these photos! Amazing blog post!
    Stay fab!
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing blog post. Thanks for your visit on my blog. I like your blog and I follow you. claudeeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice products, have to check them out. Thanks for the visit.
    www.effortlesslady.co

    ReplyDelete