Mon Guerlain

by - March 06, 2017



My invisible tattoo, my fragrance, Mon Guerlain.

Mon Guerlain, the House's new fragrance, is a tribute to today’s femininity - 
a strong, free and sensual femininity, as inspired by Angelina Jolie. 

The fresh oriental fragrance enhances exceptional raw materials: Carla Lavender from Provence, Sambac Jasmine from India, Album Sandalwood from Australia and Vanilla Tahitensis from Papua New Guinea. Mon Guerlain expresses the quintessence of a story replete with experiences, nourished by success, expertise and generosity, all infused with the same passion since 1828 by the Guerlain perfumer.


Your fragrance Mon Guerlain in its “quadrilobe” bottle : created in 1908, the bottle established itself as one of Guerlain’s iconic bottles. Simple and graphic, it echoes an alchemist’s bottle and owes its name to its stopper, which is crafted from one piece to obtain a shape resembling four lobes. A century later, beautifully enhanced by a luxurious glass weight and a golden adornment, this bottle offers a contrast between strong taut lines and sensual curves, expressing contemporary femininity.


Carla Lavender, an exceptional variety grown in Provence, contrasts with the sensual and enveloping Vanilla Tahitensis by infusing it with audacity and freshness. Sambac Jasmine, gathered at sunrise, gives the Mon Guerlain fragrance all its finesse. Album Sandalwood gives strength to Guerlain's new fragrance and preserves its mystery.


Ingredients: carla lavender, sambac jasmine, album sandalwood, vanilla tahitensis.

Perfumer secrets

For five generations, the Guerlain perfumer has explored the planet in search of precious raw materials. Behind all Guerlain creations, there are amazing people who cultivate, extract and distill. The emotions shared and experienced – from the field to the laboratory – become the notes of our new women's perfume Mon Guerlain, a concentration of real human relationships and authentic know-how.


Thanks to Guerlain.

You May Also Like

36 comentarios

  1. I tried this today for the first time! Only about an hour ago actually and it's beautiful!!! Such a gorgeous scent!
    The Girl In The Tartan Scarf

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good post and the perfume is just perfect!! :D
    Thanks for sharing
    Kiss
    xx

    https://thathappymess.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bottle is so pretty. I'm a sucker for perfumes with pretty bottles :)

    http://anaturellecraving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! :)

    Please check out my latest post, too? I'd love to hear something from you! :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the packaging too!

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried this, but I would love to! French scents are always the best xx

    www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they have cool beauty products!

      Delete
  7. I saw that video the other day and loved it so much! I'll definitely need to try the perfume :)

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried this yet, but it sounds nice :)

    STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like such a pretty fragrance!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post, thanks for sharing! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the advert to this because I love Ange, it sounds like a gorgeous fresh scent too which is perfect for Spring, thanks for sharing x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to smell this! I keep seeing it advertised everywhere!
    Kate x

    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sounds beautiful!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love Guerlain fragrances, have three in my collection. Will try this very soon!

    xo,
    I AM YASMIN

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have not yet tried it but the packaging looks beautiful. I hope I will get to try it.

    http://deffinatlyshaz.co.zw/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the message behind this fragrance! Thanks for sharing -- looks fantastic. :)

    Best,
    Christina
    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  17. perfect

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice post

    http://www.adhiwahyudi.net/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I feel like I want to try this one out. It looks beautiful.

    Joyce | Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful and perfect! I follow you blog, please follow me too. http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely post babe !

    http://bit.ly/2na2qjR

    Molly X

    ReplyDelete

Follow @mary.sty