Nuxellence by NUXE

by - February 21, 2017


Nuxellence® Eye Contour

YOUTH REVEALING AND PERFECTING ANTI-AGING TOTAL EYE CONTOUR
All skin types

This 10 patents youth revealing anti-ageing eye care, with Passionflower and Hyaluronic Acid, smoothes and illuminates the eye area. Looking less tired, the eye area appears radiantly youthful. Its perfecting and smoothing texture and its decongesting massage applicator provide an instant perfector effect.

No parabens. Special fragrance for the delicate eye contour area.
Perfecting and smoothing texture. Natural self-adjusting shade (suitable for all complexions)
The list of ingredients may be subject to change. Always check the ingredient list shown on the product purchased.

Price: 45€
15 ml


Beauty tips:

- Apply morning and/or evening to the whole eye area.
- This eye care can be used to instantly smooth crow's feet wrinkles and frown lines (between the eyebrows).

Tell me what do you think!

You May Also Like

19 comentarios

  1. it looks great, I have never heard about it, yet. xx

    Simona | l i v e i n f o x w o r l d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a good product I'd actually buy.

    Bernie, xx
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I found this, this is perfect for my dark under eyes, and it's nice that it's affordable!

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a nice product:)
    Have a good day!
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual very interesting post) Thanks for sharing)
    Have a nice day!
    http://beyoutiful.com.ua

    ReplyDelete
  6. currently use other serum eye but my end so I guess the lure ...:-)
    Regards
    body-and-hair-girl.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice product it seams! I think i should google it a little and probably buy

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it's ok to ask if you'd like to follow each other?

      Delete
  8. Nice revieew, the product seams interesting.

    XoXo - Vettae

    www.sofrenchychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful and perfect! I follow you blog, please follow me too. http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know this product but from your review it seems really good. Kisses from Italy and thank you for your visit,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  11. can't wait to see the result on you
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  12. No me gustan este tipo de aplicadores, pero la marca me encanta, así que me encantaría probar este producto.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the review!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me encanta la marca,tomo nota,muchas gracias.

    ReplyDelete