Mini haul Essence

by - February 26, 2017


Essence demonstrate that trend-consciousness and excellent quality are not a matter of price. Is the highest selling cosmetics brand across all price segments, making it Europe’s No. 1. (Euromonitor International, 2013), and one of my favorite makeup brands!

Today I bring you a mini haul that I bought from Muchas drugstore (spanish brand).

Matt matt matt lipgloss


Price: 2,89€

I have 4 shades (in order):

- 05 simply be an icon
- 04 ready, set, impress! 
- 03 girl of today 
- 02 beauty-approved! 

Meet matt. The creamy mousse texture of the new lipgloss range provides long-lasting colour with a high coverage and a velvety-matt finish.

They smell like toffee/caramel!!

The formula is so soft, buttery and super lightweight. Pigmentation is excellent. It's not a complete matte, it has a slight sheen to it, moisturizing enough even if you don't have any lip balm before applying this. Totally impressed! I didn't buy shade "01 la vie est belle"  
because I look sick with pale lipsticks...


Get BIG! lashes volume boost waterproof mascara



Price: 3.19€

Sad romantic movies, tears of joy, sweaty athletic activities or a jump into cold water – the get BIG! Lashes volume boost mascara waterproof is an ideal companion, no matter what the occasion! It offers perfect lashes without smudging and conjures-up mega volume de luxe – even when you go diving! An absolutely reliable styling partner! Opthalmologically tested.


On my wishlist: the XXXL longlasting lipgloss in "16 berry cream". Mmm, I'm not sure, but guys, do you know if this lipgloss is discontinued??? I can't find it anywhere!

You May Also Like

20 comentarios

  1. oh I guess I'll have to be a miracle of the smell of toffee;) Besides, all cosmetics are cool;)
    Regards
    body-and-hair-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it all the colors
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing shades! Lovely photos ❀

    Do you wanna follow each other via GFC or Bloglovin? Lemme know ♥
    * Blog de la Licorne *

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful lipstick <3
    http://Gingerheadlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG all the shade from essence is really gorgeous, I want them all ! Thank you for sharing!


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Los glosses son preciosos. Me gustaría probar también la máscara de pestañas.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all beautiful shades, love the darkest.

    Bernie, xx
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good lipsticks!
    What you think about follow each other? :) Follow me, let me know and I follow you.
    https://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colour and super cute pictures.

    http://edaowo-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, wonderful post - love it! ♥
    Maybe follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing colors) Thanks for sharing)
    http://beyoutiful.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, all the colors of meet matte lipgloss are beautiful! I really want to pick 'em all *lol*

    www.vidazenitha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow really love these colours! these lipstick seem to be really good! so I keep on mind :)

    Kisses pretty!

    http://looking4theblacksheep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete