Patched coat by Rosegal

by - November 23, 2016


Hello, beauties!

Today I bring you a collaboration with Rosegal. This web was initiated by a group of friends who share a deep passion for clothes and fashion. Clothes, shoes, jewelry and accessories to be beautiful. You can find clothes for men! Their goal is simple: share your love for the best fashion with each and every one of us. In addition, they have free shipping worldwide!



As we are already in the period of going with a thousand layers of clothes, I wanted a thick coat, perfect for the Galician cold weather.

I have opted for this one. The cut is classic: lined, thick, hood with fur (faux) and zip. And what has made me crazy, in addition to the beautiful military green color, are those funny patches on the back and side. Because we always end up with dark tones in winter and this coat gives a touch of joy! Okay, it's a little gaudy, but it's so cool!!


I am sure that if I go hiking on the mountain or skiing, it will be easy to locate me, check my back!


  • Shipping: about 20 days. 
  • Size: L (Chest: 104 cm | Length: 77 cm | Shoulder: 39.6 cm | Sleeve: 61 cm). I always ask for one more size because you already know that asian clothes usually are smaller than the european. And I was right! 
  • Material: polyester


Conclusion: it's a pretty cool coat, true to size. Sorry, my camera is a bit crazy, but the green is like the pictures from the website. I'm super happy with this purchase!!


You can buy it here for $42.73

What do you think about this coat?

You May Also Like

40 comentarios

  1. The coat is really beautiful Dear:)
    kisses:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coat is beautiful! I like this color :)
    have a nice day :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coat!
    Liked it so much :)

    valerianest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This jacket is pretty cool. love it!
    www.comfycozyup.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice dress! :)

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my earlier post :D

    Maybe you have time see my new post Yellow in Singapore :)

    Follow me on Google Plus

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool coat! Love the patches on it!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the visit. Lovely coat :)
    Kisses ...
    Blog: Guloso qb

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm a little obsessed with patches myself :)

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! You have an amazing blog!

    I've followed you. Please, follow me back! :)
    http://alwaysbepositiveee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice choice! I love that coat, perfect for this winter season!!! Have a nice day, kisses (and thank you for your visit),
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome coat! Love the details! Rosegal is an awesome store!


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice parka

    http://www.blackdressinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great patched jacket, enjoy it!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    https://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great!
    Maybe follow for follow? :) If you agree, follw me, let me know and I follow you :)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks a lot, my dear :D

    OMG so incredible coat :o I'm in love and I want it!

    Do you wanna follow each other?

    NEW DECOR POST | Skandinavian + Ecologic Design.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. love it!

    https://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great coat, perfect for this time of year!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the wonderful patched jacket!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the detailing on the coat, it's beautiful.

    xx
    www.thestylefanatic.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Mary Maria,
    I love this coat in combination with orange. Have a nice weekend.
    Nancy 😊
    OrangeCosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  21. That jacket is perfect!!! ;) xo

    http://www.stylesensemoments.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. uouuu, the coat looks awesome!
    I'm following you dear :)

    www.thesandrafaela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. such a great post! hope you're having a wonderful Sunday!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a cool jacket.

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. however, authorities is already beginning its power to intimately adjust people's behavior within the call of fitness care reform. that is the peak of the nanny-nation syndrome. 2. authorities fitness care is green - If government fitness care programs are more green somewhere else, why do tens of heaps of people from everywhere in the global go to the.For more ==== >>>>>> http://musclegainfast.com/legendary-beard/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Does this kind of pores and skin tightening treatment harm?Thermage is one of the famous skin rejuvenation treatments that we've these days. but
    http://musclegainfast.com/operalux-anti-aging-cream/

    ReplyDelete
  27. que chaqueta mas chula con los parches, me gusta

    ReplyDelete

Follow @mary.sty