GARNIER MICELLAR WATER

by - April 12, 2016


Micellar Cleansing Water is Garnier's new all-in-1 way to lift makeup effectively and cleanse skin gently. No rinsing, no harsh rubbing. Micelles are an active cleansing ingredient which act as a magnet to capture impurities, make-up and sebum on the skin without vigorous rubbing.

The result? Perfectly cleansed and refreshed skin without vigorous rubbing or rinsing. A soothing formula without perfume to suit all skin types, even sensitive. Micellar Cleansing Water’s 400ml format corresponds to 200 applications (on a cotton pad). 3,99€ in Primor.


Traditional cleansers

The cleansing molecules in traditional cleansers work alone to dissolve makeup so you have to rub your face harshly and rinse with water to completely clean your skin.

The micellar difference

The micelle molecules in Micellar Cleansing Water cluster together to lift dirt, oil, makeup and impurities on contact. No rinsing, no harsh rubbing-it's an entirely different way to cleanse.

You May Also Like

14 comentarios

  1. Good review I have a review of this product on my blog too and I think it's a great product, have a good day

    http://elegant-e.blogspot.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/elegant_e_blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. been wanting to try this! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try this, thanks for sharing this! Please always keep in touch, I would love to hear from you!

    Follow me @qingsstyle on Instagram and Twitter!

    Qing's Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried it and I like it a lot, but still I also use other cleansing products with this one too.

    Ilona
    www.artthisisart.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post dear ! xoxo

    Vildana from Living Like V (I HAVE A GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG SO BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT) & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post as always!!

    Hope you had a wonderful week!!

    Thanks for the support and thoughtful words on my recent post, I deeply appreciate it!!

    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use the Bioderma one, and so happy about that one as well! Maybe after I'll try Garnier as it's quite a bit cheaper and looks very good as well.
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome post :D

    Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know on my blog
    www.infashionchains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow thanks for this review. I'm loving this product and would love to try it.

    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/2016/04/neon-green-for-win.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow thanks for this review. I'm loving this product and would love to try it.

    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/2016/04/neon-green-for-win.html

    ReplyDelete