Huile Prodigieuse® OR by NUXE

By Mary María - March 22, 2016


MULTI-USAGE SHIMMERING DRY OIL - NOURISHES AND SOFTENS FOR A GOLDEN SHIMMER

Face, Body and Hair

- Dry oil version of Huile Prodigieuse.
- 95% natural ingredients.
- Unique cocktail of 6 precious plant oils (borage, St Johnswort, sweet almond, camellia, hazelnut, macadamia).
- Vitamin E.
- Contains tiny shimmering golden mineral particles. 
- It nourishes, softens and illuminates skin and hair in one go. 
- Non-greasy feel.
- Captivating sweet fragrance, like monoï.


Perfect for my hair during the summer! When you are tanned, OMG, it's magical! I've combination skin, so I don't use it for this purpose on my face. Has become a cult beauty product as fast as the original dry oil version! 

I bought it for 34,90€/100 ml in FarmaFamily.

Do you use it?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

22 comentarios

  1. I love oils! Especially for the hair. I've never heard of this brand, the one I use is from Kerastase.

    http://memoriesofthepacific.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds very interesting! Great review!

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great product:)
    Have a nice day Pretty:)
    kisses:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta esta marca :D


    ¡Besos mi ChicAdicta!
    www.piensaenchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This product is very interesting!:) Kisses xxx
    www.ojosdegata.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard so many people talk about this, never tried it, but really would love to. Nice review xoxo


    www.thefurthestthingfromperfect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post dear! xx

    Vildana from Stalia Is BAE & Living Like V
    (there's a new post on my Living Like V blog and please click on all of the 'CLICK HERE' links, thanks, it means a lot to me <3 )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have tried this one before and I immediately fell in love with it.

    Ilona
    www.artthisisart.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been lusting after the L'occitane version of this. Have you tried it!?
    Leah

    http://fashtrav.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks great! wish i could try it out x

    darcia.pl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks nice :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks great!
    http://juliaspuellaaeterna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks very nice for the hair as you said!!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your post!!

    Hope you had a great long weekend!!

    Thanks for the support and thoughtful words on my recent post, I deeply appreciate it!!

    MyLyfeMyStory


    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! I have to try this out! ♥

    Happy New Week!
    xoxo Suzy ( ˘ ³˘)♥
    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete